Knowledge Management for Users
The BSI - Entropy® Software “Knowledge Management for Users”
course, provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to manage and
control documents – from drafting and publishing policies, procedures and safe work
instructions to assigning responsibilities and tracking training requirements. This
course ensures that participants have instant access to all the information they require
in order to succeed in their organizations.
The course explains the principles and practices of knowledge management within the
Entropy Software® and provides practical exercises based on typical
Upon completion of this course, participants will be fully proficient with
all aspects of the Knowledge Management workflow and will be able to:
- Understand the principles of knowledge management within the Entropy Software
- Create, review, approve and publish controlled documents
- Alert users to documents which they are responsible for reading, reviewing or approving
- Sort, organize and search for controlled documents
- Assign documents to users as part of their training requirements with notifications
- Track users training requirements with detailed or graphical reports
Who Should Attend
Entropy Software® system users who require a detailed understanding of
the Knowledge Management workflow.
A general background in knowledge management and a basic proficiency with the
user interface of the Entropy Software® is recommended.
There is a 30 minute open book test at the end of the course. Certificates
of achievement are provided for students who exceed 80% on the test. All
participants will receive certificates of attendance.