Auditing for Users
The BSI - Entropy® Software “Auditing for Users” course
provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to successfully conduct,
complete and report on audit results. This course reviews how to conduct Health &
Safety, Compliance, Supply Chain, Social Responsibility, Standard Operating Procedure,
ad-hoc daily walk-around or other types of audits, using the Entropy Software.
The course explains the principles and practices of Audits within the Entropy Software
and provides practical exercises based on typical business scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be fully proficient with all aspects
of the Audits tool and will be able to:
- Understand the principles of how an audit checklist is created and scheduled in the Entropy Software
- Create ad-hoc audits and schedule them accordingly
- Assign lead auditors and an audit team, and conduct an audit online or offline
- Document findings, recommendations and non-conformities
- Raise corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Trigger system email notifications
- Generate detailed or statistical reports and scorecards
Who Should Attend
Entropy Software system users who require a detailed understanding of the Audit tool.
A general knowledge of auditing principles and a basic proficiency with the user
interface of the Entropy Software is recommended.
There is a 30 minute test at the end of the course. Certificates of achievement are
provided for students who exceed 80% on the test. All participants will receive
certificates of attendance.