Essentials of ISO 9001:2008
About ISO 9001:2008
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
BSI's Essentials of ISO 9001:2008
This online course is an introduction for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of ISO 9001 or a Quality Management System (QMS). Essentials of ISO 9001:2008 provides a general understanding of the necessary concepts of the ISO 9000 series of standards and the impact of the requirements on day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. The course explains the clauses of ISO 9001:2008, providing a foundation for understanding the quality management principles.
• Understand the benefits of a QMS
• Know the purpose of ISO 9001:2008 and the ISO 9000 series of standards
• Gain familiarity with the eight quality management principles
• Know the factors that make an effective QMS
• Understand requirements for key clauses of ISO 9001:2008
• Know the process for registering to the standard
Professionals who wish to learn about the ISO 9001:2008 standard, beginning at the introductory level.
• Internet Explorer 7 and higher
• Pop-up blockers should be deactivated when launching online courses
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
Essentials of Quality Management Systems: Auditing Process