Essentials of SAE AS9100 Revision C
Major Aviation, Space, and Defense manufacturers and suppliers must comply and/or
register to this widely-adopted quality management system standard. AS9100 fully
incorporates ISO 9000, and adds additional quality and safety requirements.
BSI's Essentials of SAE AS9100 Revision C
This course is designed for quality professionals who wish to learn about the SAE
AS9100 Revision C standard. It takes approximately three hours to complete.
- Understand the importance and relevance of SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Understand all clauses of the standard
- Learn the minimum quality management system requirements for aerospace suppliers
- Discern the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Discern the differences between SAE AS9100 Revision B and SAE AS9100 Revision C
- Understand the basics of auditing SAE AS9100 Revision C
Who Should Attend
Professionals in the aerospace industry who wish to learn about the SAE AS9100 Revision
C standard, beginning at an introductory level.
Students should have a copy of SAE AS9100 Revision C accessible while they take the
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Pop-up blockers should be deactivated when launching online courses
- Adobe Acrobat Reader