Maximizing the Benefits of ISO Certification
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- How do I drive continuous improvement in my management systems?
- How do I ensure the transfer of institutional knowledge regardless of organizational changes?
- How do I stay on top of industry regulations and scheme changes?
- How do I manage processes to maximize productivity?
- How do the best companies effectively implement management systems?
Successful businesses use formal management system standards to ensure that operations, products, and services meet or exceed customer demands, to monitor the health of the organization, and to drive continual improvement
However, to make the leap from good to great, businesses need to go beyond certification to business improvement solutions that also incorporate information, training, and tools in order to manage actions, maximize productivity, and ensure transparency.
Attend our complimentary webinar to:
- Get introduced to many of the proven, internationally accepted and field tested Management System solutions that are being used in the market today
- Learn how fully implementing these solutions (with staff training and productivity tools) can improve operations, compliance and ultimately the bottom line
- Review how successful companies drive continual improvement and achieve savings from effectively implementing international best practices and management systems
John DiMaria (Co-Author of “How to Deploy BS 25999”, contributor to the American Bar Association Cybersecurity Guidebook and ISO Product Manager for BSI Group America Inc.) is a management system professional, Six Sigma Black Belt, certified Holistic Information Security Practitioner (HISP), and AMBCI with 28 years of successful experience in management system development, including Information Systems, Quality Assurance, International Quality Standards, Statistical Process Control, Regulatory Affairs, Customer Service, Subcontractor Analysis and Marketing/Sales.