Transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 (Annex SL)
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current quality management system (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
How you will benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.