Take Me to Your Leader! ISO 9001:2015 and the Role of Leadership
As ISO 9001:2015 approaches, Leaders must take notice!
The ISO Technical Committee 176, authors of ISO 9001 standard, has gradually been upping the game for Leadership. The latest version, ISO/DIS 9001:2015, has 11 requirements that Top Management must demonstrate to show commitment to their Quality Management System.
With the release of the ISO 9001:2015 FDIS imminent, this is an opportune time for managers, directors, and business owners to get up to speed on the new leadership requirements.
Why? Because leaders:
- set the tone for success in all organizations
- establish unity of purpose and direction;create conditions in which people are engaged;
- motivate the team in order achieve the organization's goals.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The new role of Leadership and Management in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- The role of Leaders in the new age of Management Systems
- The difference between Leadership and Management
- Key ways that Leaders demonstrates commitment
- The role Leaders plays in setting and achieving organizational objectives
- The impact Leadership can have on organizational communication
- How Leaders can share values, demonstrate fairness, and present an ethical role model
- How Leadership can set the stage for employees to act with responsibility and accountability