Transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015?
This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for
management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO
14001:2015. By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current
environmental management system (EMS) and start planning your transition to the revised
How you will benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of adopting a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015
transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS.
Duration: 1 day
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Aug 25, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:20 PM
|Cincinnati, OH||USD $595.00||Enroll|