Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training
that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to
deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals
who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of
attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor"competency-based two-week course (3 hour session
per day) teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and
practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide
students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting
on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal
tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules
contained in this class. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- IS – Information Security Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the
TPECS Course Structure page.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Learn how to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions and Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
Who should attend
Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits,
Management Representatives, Quality Directors, Managers, Engineers and Consultants
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily
available for quick reference during the presentations.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is
There are ten 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each
competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8, and 10. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed
exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit
will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of
Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students
will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All course times shown are Eastern Time.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Aug 14, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 15, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 16, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 17, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 18, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 28, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 29, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 30, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Aug 31, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sep 01, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2650.00||Enroll|