Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and
realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved
energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally
recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and
implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate
an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and
complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Upcoming Course Dates
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Nov 27, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 28, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 29, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 30, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 01, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 04, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 05, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 06, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1250.00*||Enroll|