Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an
organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally
recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model
by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise
with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance
with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management
systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire
audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge
and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems
Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-
party certification. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS
audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
Upcoming Course Dates
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Nov 27, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 28, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 29, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 30, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 01, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 04, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 05, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 06, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 07, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 08, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1920.00*||Enroll|