AS9100:2016 Rev D Internal Auditor
The class already has the maximum number of students. For more information or options please call Training Solutions at 800-217-1390.
An ineffective audit can result in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and
regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally
recognized 9100 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning
and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and
implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016. You'll learn how to
initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit
reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS 9100 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an AS 9100 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What will I learn?
Students will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management systems auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016
Students will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an 9100 AQMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS 9100:2016, and the key
principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our
AS 9100:2016 Requirements course.
Upcoming Course Dates
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Feb 27, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg
1311 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173
View Location Websitemap this location
- Apr 11, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Apr 12, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Atlanta, GA||USD $1150.00||Enroll|
- Apr 25, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Apr 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Reston, VA||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- May 16, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- May 17, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|San Diego, CA||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- May 23, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- May 24, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|San José, CA||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|
- Jun 04, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 05, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|Chicago, IL||USD $1075.00*||Enroll|