IATF 16949:2016 Transition
The class is not currently available.
Are you already familiar with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and want to find out about IATF
16949:2016? This comprehensive two-day course explores the changes from ISO/TS
16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.By attending you'll be able to identify the gaps in
your current Automotive QMS and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition program within your organization
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the intent behind the revision
- Changes in Automotive QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Certification timeline
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF
16949:2016. Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO
9001, and the automotive Quality Management System (QMS) specific differences in IATF
16949:2016 compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Who should attend?
involved in planning, implementing or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 transition, as well
as internal auditors who need to understand the changes resulting from the transition to
Upcoming Course Dates
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Jun 25, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Grand Haven, MI||USD $1050.00*||Enroll|