IATF 16949:2016 Transition
Are you already familiar with ISO/TS 16949:2009 and want to find out about IATF
16949:2016? This comprehensive two-day course explores the changes from ISO/TS
16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.By attending you'll be able to identify the gaps in
your current Automotive QMS and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition program within your organization
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the intent behind the revision
- Changes in Automotive QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Certification timeline
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF
16949:2016. Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO
9001, and the automotive Quality Management System (QMS) specific differences in IATF
16949:2016 compared to ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Who should attend?
involved in planning, implementing or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 transition, as well
as internal auditors who need to understand the changes resulting from the transition to
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Jun 25, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Jun 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
|Grand Haven, MI||USD $1150.00||Enroll|