Essentials of ISO 14001:2015
ISO 14001:2015 specifies requirements for an environmental management system. The standard applies to environmental aspects which the organization is able to control or influence. It does not state specific environmental performance criteria.
This elearning course is designed to provide an understanding of the requirements for environmental management systems outlined in ISO 14001:2015. Explore the standard clause-by-clause, with examples from various industries to illustrate clauses and concepts.
- The benefits of an environmental management system
- The purpose of ISO 14001:2015
- The factors that make an effective EMS
- What each clause of ISO 9001:2015 requires
- The process for certifying to ISO 14001:2015
Who Should Attend
Professionals who wish to learn about the ISO 14001:2015 standard, beginning at the introductory level.