PPE Regulation Seminar 2017
With less than a year to go for the PPE Directive to be superseded by the PPE Regulation, now is the time to start stepping up your preparations for this. We are running a seminar to give practical advice in helping you manage the biggest regulatory change in the PPE industry for over 20 years. Whether you are a manufacturer, importer or distributor, it's very important to plan early to take advantage of commercial opportunities - specifiers will soon be looking for products that meet the regulation.
Join us on July 18, 2017 from 9:30am to 4:00pm, at the Doubletree by Hilton, 1500 Park Place Blvd., Minneapolis, MN, 55416, to get practical advice from our experts.
Come along to:
- Learn about the new PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and the current landscape
- Understand the main changes and how they may impact your products as well as the latest interpretations
- Prepare for the PPE Regulation finding out what you need to do and when
- Learn about the new requirements for technical documentation through our workshop and how to get yours in order
- Book a technical clinic session*
*Please email Vic Lovell to sign up for no additional cost.
- 09:30-10:00 Registration
- 10:00-10:10 Welcome and Introduction
- 10:10-10:40 The PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425:- The current landscape, updates and interpretations
- 10:40-11:10 Medical PPE under the Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- 11:10-11:30 Coffee & Networking
- 11:30-12:30 How to make your technical file comply with the Regulation
- 12:30-1:30 Networking lunch (included in registration cost)
- 1:30-2:15 PPE Regulation Workshop - New requirements for technical files
- 2:15-2:45 Preparing for the PPE Regulation
- 2:45-3:00 Q&A
- 3:00-4:00 Technical Clinics (optional)
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Jul 18, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis - Park Place
1500 Park Place Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416
View Location Websitemap this location