ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System Internal Auditor
During this two-day course, you will be guided you through the
elements of an energy management internal audit based on ISO 50001:2011
and ISO 19011:2002. Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you will
learn the fundamentals of the standard as well as how to plan, conduct
and report on an internal audit. Participants attending the class will
gain practical auditing knowledge to use at their organizations to
review the effectiveness of their implemented energy management system.
This course will also discuss integrating ISO 50001 audits with other
management systems, such as ISO 14001.
Benefits to Your Business
- Internal auditing expertise
- Confidence that your energy management system (EnMS) is effective
- Preparation for third party audits
- Ability to make employees aware of energy efficiency throughout your organization
- Knowledge of management system integration in internal audits
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit for an EnMS
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Construct and document concise nonconformities
- Report the audit effectively
- Follow up on corrective actions
- Integrate EnMS with other management systems
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in monitoring the effectiveness of their organization's EnMS
implementation and those who want to be ISO 50001 internal auditors.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate by BSI.