ISO/FDIS 45001 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
BSI's "ISO/FDIS 45001 Internal Auditor"
competency-based 3-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts
of the ISO/FDIS 45001 standard and the principles and practices of effective
internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain
the clauses of ISO/FDIS 45001 in detail and guide students through internal
audits that are required for an occupational health and safety management
system based on ISO/FDIS 45001. Students gain necessary auditing skills through
a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group
workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider
for the modules contained in the ISO/FDIS 45001 Internal Auditor
course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- OH – Occupational
Health and SafetyManagement Systems
- AU _ Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand occupational, health and safety management
definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO/FDIS 45001
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or
participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Occupational health and Safety Control Managers
A prior review of the ISO/FDIS 45001 standard is required
and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course.
Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
written tests on each of the competency units in turn on Days 2 and 3. Detailed
exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each
competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed
"Competent" for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are
provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be
given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
Further information: All course information is based on ISO/FDIS
45001. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the
final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from
the current final draft.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 12, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 13, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 14, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Houston, TX||USD $1300.00||Enroll|
- Feb 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 27, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 28, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Reston, VA||USD $1300.00||Enroll|
- Mar 05, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mar 06, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mar 07, 2018 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Atlanta, GA||USD $1300.00||Enroll|