ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Requirements (TPECS)
BSI's "ISO 20000-1:2011 Requirements" competency-based 2-day course teaches a
general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard and how it
provides a framework for the adoption of an integrated process approach to effectively
deliver information technology services to meet business and customer requirements. An
experienced instructor explains the clauses of ISO 20000-1:2011 in detail, providing a
base for understanding the process approach and includes auditing the requirements of
the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth
This course covers Exemplar Global TPECS IT - Information Technology Service Management
Systems Competency Unit whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global. Attendees
successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for this
Exemplar Global Competency Unit.
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the
TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand IT service management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 20000 series of standards
- Understand the role of IT service management processes
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2011 standardUnderstand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who should attend:
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 20000-1 standard
- IT service process owners
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
A prior review of the ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 20000-2:2011 standards and knowledge of
IT service practices are suggested for this course.
There is a written test at the end of Day 2 of this course. Detailed exam instructions
will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the IS competency unit will be provided
for students who are deemed "Competent" for the IS competency unit. Certificates of
attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and students will
be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Mar 19, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Mar 20, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
|San Diego, CA||USD $1370.00||Enroll|