Introducing ISO 22301: The new international standard for Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301:2012 Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Requirements provides the requirements for a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on BCM best practice. It is the new international standard for business continuity management and was created in response to strong international interest in the original British Standard BS 25999-2 and other regional standards.
ISO 22301 identifies the fundamentals of a business continuity management system, establishing the process, principles and terminology of business continuity management.
If you meet the requirements to gain certification, your organization will be recognized globally.
Participants will be provided:
- Why there is a need for a new International Standard for Business Continuity
- A detailed overview of ISO 22301
- How ISO 22301 compares to BS 25999-2
- What’s different
- What to do if you already have BS 25999 certification or in the process
- The certification process
- PS-Prep Update - How will this affect your certification to BS 25999
Who Should Attend
Management Representatives, any and all Business Continuity professionals and/or anyone within the organization that is responsible for or involved in business system development and improvement, regulatory compliance and business resilience.