Supplier Verification Audits - Do you REALLY know who your suppliers are?
Suppliers, distributors, licensees, sub-contractors - all impact your company's
brand and reputation. How much can you see into their operations? Are they complying
with your requirements? Do you find it difficult to track supplier compliance and risk?
BSI Supplier Verification Audits are infused with our proprietary global supply chain
risk intelligence, providing companies with complete visibility into who their high risk
suppliers are and what potential risks they pose to their brand. Utilizing BSI's
risk-based approach to audit suppliers will allow companies to manage compliance, and
effectively identify and mitigate risks before they can evolve. As organizations are
becoming more aware of the vulnerability of their brand and reputation due to supplier
incidents and nonconformities, it has never been more important to ensure you have a
risk-based audit program in place. Mitigate risk and enhance compliance by understanding
who your suppliers are and what they are doing.
Learn how BSI's Supplier Verification Audits coupled with our risk based
intelligence and supplier management software tools can provide your organization
greater transparency to risk and compliance and enable you to identify, manage, and
respond to potential risks.
Participants will develop an understanding of how BSI's Supplier Verification
Audits can help you to:
- Expose potential risks within your supplier base
- Gain visibility into your supplier's procedures and policies
- Verify that your suppliers are being responsible
- Protect your brand and reputation
- Save time and money by using a risk-based approach to audit suppliers
- Leverage best in class software tools for instant reporting
- Track corrective and preventative actions from identification through closure