Requirements and Internal Auditor of ISO 9001:2015 Training Course
This course will help you find out what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. By attending the course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS). By attending you will transform your existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015.
Building on your knowledge acquired through our Understanding the new requirements course you will now develop the skills to audit against the changing landscape of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).You’ll gain the practical knowledge needed to build your auditing skills.
- Identify key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Appreciate the significance of organizational context and adopting a risk-based approach
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Explain new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, planning and support
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand transition arrangements for BSI certification
- Build stakeholder confidence by updating teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO9001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 9001:2015 differs from its 2008 version
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015