Dude, where’s my procedure? ISO Revisions and the Benefits of the Process Approach
There can be confusion around the 'Process Approach' and 'Procedure' terms. Here's one perspective. Do you have a Process Approach or just a collection of procedures?
With the continued emphasis on 'The Process Approach' in ISO/DIS 9001:2015 the terms 'Process' and 'Procedure' are still in our vocabulary.
- What's the difference?
- Why should I know the difference?
- How can this benefit me?
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Learn how the Process Approach can help you organize resources and activities for maximum benefit
- Discover different types of processes that you may not have recognized
- See how the Process Approach looks in Annex SL
- Identify 9 ways that the Process Approach can benefit your Organization