ISO 9001:2015 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in
transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training
combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation
activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and discover
proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
Find out about transitioning your certification
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework
for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to
Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based
thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008
and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review
of your current system.
- Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach
increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material
and a greater impact on job performance.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.