ISO 9001:2015 - What are the changes?
ISO 9001:2015 was released last September, yet many people remain unaware of the vast changes this revision brings.
Quality now bridges departments, from the C-Suite to the Shop floor, creating a more resilient organization that is able to identify and mitigate risk, effectively manage change and seize opportunities.
We will review the new revision and its implication to a quality management system which is currently compliant to ISO 9001:2008.
We will discuss:
- What changes are incorporated in the revision?
- How will the new structure impact implementation of an effective quality management system?
- What are the next steps in planning for transition?
- How to maintain a quality management system compliant to ISO 9001:2008 while transitioning to the 2015 revision?
- What are the options for transitioning to the ISO 9001:2015?