Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training
that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to
deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals
who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of
attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Internal Quality Systems Auditor"teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and
the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011;2018.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide
students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based
on ISO 27001:2013. Our qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal
tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules
contained in this course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- IS – Information Security Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our
Understanding the TPECS Course Structure
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party
(internal) audits, management system implementation team members, and Quality
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily
available for quick reference during the presentations.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Aug 17, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aug 18, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aug 19, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aug 20, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aug 24, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aug 25, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2050.00||Enroll|
- Nov 30, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 01, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 02, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 03, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 08, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 09, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2050.00||Enroll|