Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Requirements (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Requirements" competency-based 5-day course (3 hour session per day) teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. An experienced instructor will explain the clauses in detail, teach the Information Security Principles, and cover auditing of the requirements for the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises, case studies, and in-depth discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for the Exemplar Global knowledge competency unit below:
· IS – Information Security Systems
New to TPECS? For more information, please see ourUnderstanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
· Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
· Save time from your business day by attending five evening sessions (3 hours each)
· Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
· Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
· Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
· Understand information security definitions, concepts, and guidelines
· Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
· Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
· Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
· Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
· Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
· Conduct all phases of an internal audit
· Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend
· Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 27001 standard
· Quality Professionals/Consultants
· Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
· ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
· Laboratory quality professionals
· Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the presentations.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
There are five 3 hour sessions, one per day. The last session will include a 90 minute exam. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the IS competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed competent based on the exam results. Retake opportunities will also be provided, and certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the exam.
*Session lengths could vary by 5 to 10 minutes depending on amount of class discussion.
All course times shown are Eastern Time.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
*Price reflects Early Bird discount
|Start/End Date and Time
- Dec 09, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 03, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 05, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 06, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 07, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 05, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 06, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 08, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Jun 08, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 09, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 10, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 12, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM