The Road to Transition: Ten Tips to help you prepare for your ISO 2015 audit
Transitioning to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
The new version of these Standards demonstrates the use of the Structured Layer’ described in Annex SL. This may have an impact on how you implement your system and what you need to do to prepare for you upgrade auditThis webinar will give you tips on how to prepare for your upgrade audits for your management system.
This is an opportunity for managers, directors, and business owners to get some insight into what lies ahead for your next round of audits.
This webinar will give you the tools you need for a successful transition.
PLAN: Planning for your transition
- Tip #1: Decide who should be leading the transition
- Tip #2: Start with a Gap Analysis
- Tip #3: Create your plan after the Gap Analysis
DO: Updating your system
- Tip #4: Decide how much of your existing system to keep
- Tip #5: Explore new ways of developing and implementing your system
- Tip #6: More is not necessarily better - stop when you have ‘enough’
CHECK: Checking for implementation
- Tip #7: Create useful ‘implementation measurement methods’
- Tip #8: Review your ‘success’ based on what you decided it would look like
- Tip #9: Make your auditors aware of the changes in the global approach to internal auditing
- Tip #10: Use these resources from BSI:
- Training ISO Transition Classes
- BSI Transition Workshops in Fall 2016
- Free gap analysis tool
- Free articles – white papers
- Free webinars – past and coming up
- Contact your client representative
This webinar will help you start to assess what steps to take next to get ready for your upgrade audit. To make sure you are up to date with your transition plan you need to attend this webinar.
Jim Moran, Tutor, BSI Group
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli, Marketing, BSI Canada