Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 Requirements (TPECS)
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO
14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) and how the standard can help your
organization to better meet its environmental obligations and commitments.
Environmental management is no longer a moral choice but a business
necessity. Organizations that recognize the benefits of a sustainable model are
best positioned to thrive in changing environmental conditions. An ISO 14001:2015 EMS
helps you drive sustainable growth, stimulate innovation and gain access to new markets.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective environmental management system
and what this means to you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development
of ISO 14001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure.
You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard
to existing processes within your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of
an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
Hard Copies: At the start of the course, a physical copy of the Student Handbook will be provided.
Soft Copies: Prior to the course, an email with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are five 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which is in sessions 5. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s)
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 03, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 05, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 06, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Feb 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1050.00||Enroll|
- May 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 05, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 06, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 07, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 08, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1050.00||Enroll|