ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Integrated Internal Auditor
BSI's "ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Integrated Internal Auditor Course" teaches the principles and practices of effective management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards, the ISO 9000 series of standards, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, and ISO 19011:2002, "Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing". Experienced instructors assist students with developing audit skills, understanding management system concepts, explaining different types of audits and their applications; and demonstrating techniques for planning, executing, reporting, and following-up of audits. Role-play exercises provide students with practical experience in conducting internal audits and improve participants' knowledge of quality, environmental, and health and safety management systems auditing principles.
- Gain an introduction to integrated management systems
- Enhance knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
- Understand links between ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Understand ISO 19011:2002 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Demonstrate techniques for planning, executing, reporting, and following-up of audits
- Improve audit skills and knowledge of quality and environmental auditing principles
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who will manage or conduct audits to ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Auditors of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 integrated management systems
- Auditors from other disciplines
- Quality Directors
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of implementation projects
There is no formal prerequisite for this course, although it is recommended that students have a basic knowledge of environmental management systems, quality management systems, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, or ISO 9001:2008.
Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course. Student : Instructor Ratio - 20:1