What would happen if your ISO certificate expired? Do not put your Certification at risk!
We are more than halfway through the 3 year transition period for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. It is vital that you have plans in place and your transition audit scheduled so that you can meet the requirements of the new standard.
This is an opportune time for managers, directors, and business owners to take advantage of the direction of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 and transition early. Avoid the risk of not controlling your upgrade audit by getting started sooner than later – take control and reduce the risk.
What you will take away from this webinar:
• It could give you a competitive advantage – improvements to your system
• Leaders will have a better handle on how to improve business resilience
Benefits for your People:
• During the transition, you will tap into their expertise
• You can test your new system longer if you start earlier for a better audit
Benefits for your organization
• You will be seen as an industry leader by transitioning early
• Early transition will reduce costs and reduce the risk of not getting the date or the auditor that you prefer
Benefits of time and choice
• By transitioning early, you ensure that you do the transition on your time, when you are ready. Whether you use your next recertification audit, CAV, or a separate transition audit, book with us now to make sure we can accommodate you and your schedule.
• Early transition also means that you may have the opportunity to have your regular BSI Auditor perform the audit. If you wait till the last minute, our diaries may get booked up, and your auditor of choice may not be available.
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli has been responsible for BSI Canada Marketing since 2008. In her role, she manages Communications and makes sure clients are aware and of, and supplied with, all the most recent developments in the world of ISO standards, through webinars, whitepapers, events, and Training. She is an active participant in ISO discussion groups across Canada, surrounding the revisions to the standards.
Jim Moran, MA Ed., President, The learning Alliance Inc., has been a business educator since 1977. He has written articles for a number of business publications, radio shows and hosted “How’s Business?” a TV talk show.
Jim has developed, designed and delivered training courses for Fortune 500 companies, the Federal government and Provincial governments. Since 1992, he has implemented more than 20 ISO Management Systems for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025 and integrated systems that include more than 1 set of requirements. His training courses have included additional Standards – ISO 15189 (Medical Labs) and OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety. Currently, he is working with BSI as an External Resource for training delivery.
His website 'SimplifyISO.com' includes a link to his 'One Page Quality Manual' model.