Plan, Do, Check, Act: Core concepts of a Quality Management System
Plan–do–check–act or plan–do–check–adjust (PDCA) is an iterative four-step management method used for the control and continuous improvement of processes and products across many industries.
BSI’s Plan, Do, Check, Act: Core Concepts of a Quality Management System
This free, approximately one hour webinar addresses Section 4 of ISO 9001. Section 4 describes general requirements for an organization’s quality management system (QMS). This section provides the documentation requirements, including those for quality manual, control of documentation and records. The standard is based in the PDCA cycle, which is adopted by all ISO quality and environmental standards. Plan, Do, Check, Act: Core Concepts of a Quality Management System covers the basic requirements for documentation along with the concept of PDCA.
- Gain an overview of the PDCA cycle
- Become familiar with the general requirements of Section 4 of a QMS
- Learn the concepts of PDCA
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Pop-up blockers should be deactivated when launching online courses
- Adobe Acrobat Reader