Connected Learning Live ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills
development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging,
interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an
ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals
who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience
of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key
terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how the standard can
help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today’s fast paced environment, customers
are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products
and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success.
Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows
you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and
gain a competitive edge.
Identify the structure and requirements of an
effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of
the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the
ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply
the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing,
maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount
of class discussion.
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****