Connected Learning Live ISO 9001:2015 Implementing
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines
premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver
an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality
professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the
convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal
BSI's Implementing ISO 9001:2015 course
introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement a quality
management system. This course covers the ISO 9000 family of standards
including ISO 9000:2005 and ISO 9004:2000, which contain key principles and
guidance for implementing a quality management system. Experienced instructors
explain how to integrate the family of standards during system implementation,
prepare for audits, and achieve ISO 9001:2015 registration. Exercises prepare
students to identify key requirements, create documentation, develop project
plans, and prepare a scope map.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective.
- Build an efficient and effective quality management system
- Learn best practice processes to implement each clause of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn tips for winning employee and management support
- Prepare for an audit
- Plan for registration
Who should attend:
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
Students will receive a BSI Connected
Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Students can connect to the class from any
internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
- A prior review of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is required and an understanding of auditing principles is suggested for this course.
- Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****