Connected Learning Live IATF 16949:2016 Requirements
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines
premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver
an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality
professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the
convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are
more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and
services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having
an internationally recognized Automotive Quality Management System (Automotive
QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer
satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
This course will help you identify key
requirements and the structure of an effective Automotive QMS, and what this
means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of
IATF 16949:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment
to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret the key
concepts and principles of the standard.
Obtain knowledge of the key terms, definitions
and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how the standard can help your
organization to better meet automotive customer needs.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of IATF 16949:2016
- Start approaching the development of an Automotive QMS
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Save time from your business day by attending five evening sessions (3 hours each)
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, delegates will be
able to define:
- Why the automotive standard was developed
- The history of IATF 16949:2016, the role of IATF and the standards that support the program
- The relationship between IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL high level structure
- Terms and definitions of ISO 9000:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Key concepts of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IATF 16949:2016 management system.
Students will receive BSI Connected
Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
You may also be interested in attending our ISO
9001:2015 range of courses and Deep Dive modules or other courses in the 16949