You can't hurry love but you must hurry and book your ISO Transition Audit now! Here's why and how.
The ISO Transition deadline is fast approaching. By September 14, 2018, all ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certificates must be transitioned to the new 2015 versions. If you have not transitioned, your certification will expire. That’s why it’s so important to book your transition audit as soon as possible. In fact, the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) has stated that as of March 15, 2018, all ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 audits must be completed to the revised versions.
If you do not complete your audit and submit any corrective actions by Sept 14, 2018, your ISO 9001:2008 and or ISO 14001:2004 will expire. You will lose your ISO certification, and have to start all over again with a Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit, in order to be certified to the revised standards.
Our free Valentine’s Day webinar will provide you with the following important information:
- The Transition Timeline and how it impacts you.
- How and when to book your transition audit to make sure you meet the deadline.
- Interpreting the ISO Standard for Quality Managers.
- Where the most non-conformances are being found during transition audits, and how to avoid them.
- Examples of best practices for different standard requirements.
- Lesson learned from organizations that have already gone through their 2015 Transition Audit.