Beware the Ides of March - Transition to ISO 2015 Now
The ISO Transition deadline is fast approaching and all ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certificates must be transitioned to the new standard by Sept 14, 2018. However, there is another important date that you must remember. As of March 15, 2018, all ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Audits must be conducted to the new 2015 standards. This has been announced by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), the group which controls Accreditation Bodies globally. That’s why we say, beware the Ides of March!
BSI can help you with your transition with our free Gap Analysis Tool. Approach your gap analysis by focusing on what you have that is working well for you. This is the chance to clean house and improve processes.
What you will learn:
- How to approach your gap analysis
- Three must check areas of your system
- A strategy to close your gaps
- Demo of our BSI Gap Assessment Tool.
We will also review the three key areas of the
- Top Management Involvement
- Risk based thinking
- Integrating ISO requirements into your Management System