Connected Learning Live ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
The class is not currently available.
Connected Learning Live is
a live, online training that combines premier skills development
technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive
learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal
alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do
not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of
attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 45001 Lead Auditor"
competency-based 4-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts
of the ISO 45001 standard and the principles and practices of leading
management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced
instructors explain the clauses of ISO 45001 in detail and guide students
through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting
on audit results. Qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of
formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training
provider for the following competency units contained in this class. Attendees
successfully completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment
for these units:
- OH - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
A prior review of the ISO 45001 standard is
required and internal audit experience is suggested for this course.
Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be
provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each competency unit.
Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency
test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 21, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 22, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 23, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 24, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 25, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 28, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 29, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 30, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 31, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 01, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2070.00||Enroll|
- Dec 09, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 16, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 17, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 18, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 19, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 20, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2070.00||Enroll|