BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's “ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” competency-based 8-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 45001 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 45001 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the following competency units contained in this class. Attendees successfully completing this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment for these units:
- OH - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see Understanding the TPECS Course Structure
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
A prior review of the ISO 45001 standard is required and internal audit experience is suggested for this course. Knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Headset with Microphone areREQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Oct 19, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET|
Oct 20, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 21, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 22, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 26, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 27, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 28, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
Oct 29, 2020 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2070.00||Enroll|
|Nov 30, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET|
Dec 1, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 2, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 3, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 7, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 8, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 9, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
Dec 10, 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2070.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.