Connected Learning Live Auditing Competency Based on ISO 19011:2018
BSI's “ISO 19011: 2018 Management System Auditing ” competency-based 5-session course teaches the principles and practices of conducting and leading management system audits in accordance with ISO 19011: 2018, “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”. Experienced instructors will help you to consolidate your expertise and boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. You’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up.
This course comprises the following two Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global:
- AU - Management Systems Auditing- ISO 19011:2018
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams- ISO 19011:2018
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of the Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
- Apply ISO 19011: 2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011: 2018
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach, particularly in the section on audit planning
- Effectively audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Quality Directors
- Anyone interested in auditing an organization’s management system
You need to complete a Requirements course for the competency unit of your choice.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include a comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 28, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 29, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 30, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 31, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 01, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1100.00||Enroll|