ISO 45001 Driving a resilient Health and Safety Program in your organization
Health and Safety is
critical to the well-being of your people and the success of your business.
Your organization’s greatest assets are your workers, and their safety and
well-being is directly tied to their productivity and therefore, your bottom
line. Resilient organizations recognize a strong health and safety
culture as central to their success.
ISO 45001 is the
first internationally-recognized standard that provides a framework necessary
to establish and maintain a management system that can help you proactively
manage occupational health and safety requirements, protect your people and
brand, as well as strengthen your business performance.
Why ISO 45001?
- The first globally recognized standard for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Worldwide need to harmonize health & safety management systems.
- The need to ‘provide safe and healthy working conditions’.
- The standard reflects increasingly complex organizational environments.
- Allows integration with other ISO management system standards
What you will learn in this
- The benefits of a vibrant Health and Safety Management system to your employees, your business, and your bottom line.
- How to reach a level of safety and compliance that takes you to the next level.
- The elements of the new ISO 45001 standard and the different Key Themes that you need to know.
- How the new ISO 45001 aligns with other key ISO standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to allow the opportunity for Integrated Management Systems.
- The timeline for transition for OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.