The Aspects and Impacts of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
you ready to take the environmental challenge?
time is NOW to gain better knowledge on how we can take care of the world we
live in. Each one of us can make a difference, personally or in business.
Today, more than ever, environmental performance is critical for the success of
any business. For many, the answer is in implementing an Environmental
Management System standard, such as the internationally accepted ISO
14001:2015. An EMS can reduce environmental impacts, reduce costs, improve
efficiency, and give you a competitive advantage.
14001 has provided many benefits to the business community over the years. Over
91% of BSI clients that embraced ISO 14001 gained benefits from certification:
- 76% comply with regulations
- 60% inspired trust in their business
- 57% reduce waste and defects
now and take part in a FREE course on the Aspects and Impacts of ISO
14001:2015, presented by the BSI Group:
- Learn key environmental management concepts.
- Discover how to maintain profitability while reducing environmental impact.
- Bring environmental management into the heart of your business and gain leadership by taking strategic approach.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 International Standard.