BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI’s “ISO 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor” competency-based course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 20000-1:2018 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems.” Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 20000-1:2018 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following two Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
You'll be able to:
- Understand IT service management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 20000 series
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions and conduct closing meetings
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Information Security Officers
- Security Consultants
A prior review of the ISO 20000-1: 2018 standard and internal audit experience are suggested for this course.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
You may also be interested in attending the ISO 20000-1:2018 Implementing or Auditing training courses
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Nov 9, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET|
Nov 10, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 11, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 16, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 17, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 18, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Nov 19, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Half Day||USD $2100.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.