Connected Learning Live ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Integrated Requirements (TPECS)
By attending this course, you will be able to gain a thorough understanding of the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high-level structure. You will learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and requirements of the standards to existing processes within your organization.
BSI's "ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 Requirements" competency-based 5-day course is designed to provide students with a general understanding of the concepts of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. The course structure incorporates presentations and interactive discussions. An experienced instructor explains the clauses of ISO 14000 and ISO 45001 in detail and includes auditing the requirements of the standards.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Interpret the clauses of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements and how identify non-conformities
- Gain a basic understanding of how EMS and OH&S management systems can be integrated into existing quality management systems
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of environmental and occupational, health & safety management systems.
You will have the option to receive your course materials in either hard copy or soft copy:
- Hard Copy option: You will receive a physical copy of the Student Handbook in the mail prior to the course.
- Soft Copy option: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are five 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which is in sessions 5. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s)