Effectively Managing Your Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste
This 1-day course provides organizations with valuable insight on how to effectively manage facility regulated waste under Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) including your non-hazardous waste such as Used Oil and also Universal Waste. Throughout the duration of the day BSI instructors will prepare industry professionals to properly identify, store and dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous waste including making hazardous waste determinations, waste segregation, Land Disposal Restrictions (LDR) and recordkeeping and reporting obligations.
Do your employees sign manifests? In addition this training will cover Hazards Waste Manifest certification training requirements. Join us for this important seminar and come and network with environmental professionals from around the U.S. Bring your family and make a vacation out of it!
- Hazardous Waste Identification and Classification
- Overview of RCRA Generator Requirements Including Inspections (2.5 hours)
- Managing Used Oil (45 Minutes)
- Managing Universal Waste (45 Minutes)
- Manifesting and Shipping Hazardous Wastes (1 hour)
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Hazardous Waste (30 Minutes)
- RCRA Common Violations (30 Minutes)
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Managers, Inspectors and consultants
- Hazardous Waste Management professionals
- Environmental Specialist, Planners, and Coordinators
- Environmental and Safety Managers and Directors
- Environmental Engineers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Environmental Project and Program Managers
- Environmental Consultants
- Those responsible for Hazardous Waste activities including shipping for their organization
- Day One (8:30AM – 4:30PM)
- Lunch provided by BSI EHS Services and Solutions (12:00PM-1:00PM)
Lodging, Group and Government Discounts
Questions regarding discounts for Nightly Rate Discounts for Lodging, Group Discounts and Government Discounts, please contact Jeremy Kelley at email@example.com