Save Energy and Money Using 50001
Managing your energy consumption can help you beat rising energy costs, reduce your
greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and improve your reputation.
ISO 50001 is an International Standard that lays out the latest best practice in energy
management. It was developed by energy management experts from over 60 countries from
across the world.
ISO 50001 will help you to:
- Understand your baseline energy usage
- Create action plans, targets and energy performance indicators
- Identify, prioritize, and record opportunities for improving energy performance
- Full slide presentation
- ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 Comparison of Standards document
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Pop-up blockers should be deactivated when launching online courses
- Flash -There are certain components of the system that utilize Flash for presentation
- Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed to access course completion certificate and presentation documents