Understanding ISO 22000
BSI's “Understanding Food Safety Management Systems” course is designed
for individuals seeking a basic understanding of the major internationally-recognized
food safety management systems in operation world-wide. This one-day course provides an
overview of Codex HACCP, British Retail Consortium (BRC) Food, Safe Quality Food Program
(SQF), ISO 22000, Dutch HACCP and the International Food Standard (IFS). Students will
gain a broad understanding of each of the standards and how they are applied across
different sectors and different markets. Participants are led by an experienced BSI
instructor and are asked to complete exercises to solidify understanding of the
principles of each food safety management system.
- Understand the Basic Concepts of HACCP
- Understand the Basic Concepts of the BRC Food Standard
- Understand the Basic Concepts of SQF Program
- Understand the Basic Concepts of the ISO 22000 Standard
- Understand the Basic Concepts of the Dutch HACCP standard
- Understand the Basic Concepts of the IFS standard
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who may be involved in the support or implementation of HACCP or a HACCP based food safety or quality management system
- Managers or other personnel investigating the benefits of an internationally recognized food safety management system
- Food safety auditors and consultants
- Senior management investigating the benefits of an internationally recognized food safety management system
This is an introductory course designed for individuals with little or no previous
knowledge of HACCP or of any of the food safety management systems covered in the
course. Some knowledge of food safety would be beneficial.
Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course.
Student : Instructor Ratio - 20:1