Incident Management for Users
The BSI - Entropy® Software “Incidents Management for Users”
course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to successfully
record and manage all types of incidents from workplace injuries to environmental spills
through to quality deficiencies, security events and supply chain break downs.
The course explains the principles and practices of incident management within the
Entropy Software and provides practical exercises based on typical business scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be fully proficient with all aspects
of the Incidents Management workflow and will be able to:
- Understand the principles of incident tracking within the Entropy Software
- Record and manage incidents through their lifecycle
- Complete investigations and record the results of root cause analysis
- Initiate and manage corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Trigger system email notifications
- Generate detailed or statistical reports and scorecards
Who Should Attend
Entropy Software system users who require a detailed understanding of the Incident
A general background in incident management and a basic proficiency with the user
interface of the Entropy Software is recommended.
There is a 30 minute open book test at the end of the course. Certificates of
achievement are provided for students who exceed 80% on the test. All participants will
receive certificates of attendance.