Auditing for Administrators
The BSI - Entropy® Software “Auditing for Administrators”
course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to successfully
create audit checklists, to schedule audits and to create scorecards. Material will
review all configurable aspects of the Audit tool, creating Scorecards, tasklist
reminders, and verifying and unverifying audit results using the Entropy Software.
The course explains the principles and practices of Audit Administration within the
Entropy Software and provides practical exercises based on typical business scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be fully proficient with all aspects
of the Audit tool and will be able to:
- Create and schedule an audit checklist in the Entropy Software
- Create ad-hoc audits and schedule them accordingly
- Define compliance levels and traffic light triggers for section and question levels of an audit checklist
- Assign lead auditors and an audit team
- Create an Audit Scorecard
- Verify and unverify audit results
- Generate detailed and statistical reports and scorecards
Who Should Attend
Entropy Software system users who require a detailed understanding of Audit
A general background in assessments and a basic proficiency with the user interface of
the Entropy Software is recommended.
There is a 30 minute test at the end of the course. Certificates of achievement are
provided for students who exceed 80% on the test. All participants will receive
certificates of attendance.