Connected Learning Live ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (TPECS)
The class is not currently available.
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines
premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver
an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality
professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the
convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal
BSI's "ISO 9001:2015 Requirements"
competency-based 5-day course (3 hour session per day) teaches a general
understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how the
requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry.
An experienced instructor will explain the clauses in detail, teach the Quality
Management Principles, and cover auditing of the requirements for the standard.
Students learn by participating in group exercises, case studies, and in-depth
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified
training provider. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for the Exemplar Global knowledge competency unit
- QM - Quality Management Systems
New to TPECS? For more information, please see
our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Save time from your business day by attending five evening sessions (3 hours each)
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification,
and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will
be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
Participants will need to review the ISO
9001:2015 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the
Students will receive a BSI Connected
Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Students can connect to the class from any
internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
There are five 3 hour sessions, one per day. The
last session will include a 90 minute exam. Detailed exam instructions will be
provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the QM competency unit will be
provided for students who are deemed competent based on the exam results.
Retake opportunities will also be provided, and certificates of attendance are
provided to those who do not pass the exam.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All course times shown are Eastern Time.
Upcoming Course Dates
|Start/End Date and Time
- Nov 06, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 07, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 08, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 09, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Nov 10, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $995.00||Enroll|
- Dec 11, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 14, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Dec 15, 2017 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $995.00||Enroll|